About SERVPRO of South Garland
Owners of SERVPRO of South Garland
Our SERVPRO of South Garland team understands how stressful and overwhelming a disaster on your Garland property can be. Even the smallest loss can leave behind a ton of damage on your property and cause major interruptions to your day-to-day life.
Our goal is to make your residential or commercial water, fire, or mold damage seem ¨Like it never even happened.¨
We specialize in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a water, fire, or mold damage event. SERVPRO of South Garland is also highly trained and experienced in storm damage cleanup. We also offer a wide range of cleaning services such as decontamination, duct, and carpet cleaning services. If you are interested in any of our services, don't hesitate and give us a call!
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of South Garland.
If disaster strikes, you can always count on our SERVPRO of South Garland team to be there to help with all your cleanup and restoration needs!
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician